Portable DR: The first Wi-Fi detector to reduce the X-ray dose while maintaining excellent image quality and enabling accurate diagnosis
• New version available: The first portable detector with embedded patient identification
This new Pixium® 3543 DR-X detector is a stand-alone device that is able to work in autodetection mode without connection to any external device.
An embedded bar code reader and display means that images can be safely assigned to patients from anywhere in the hospital.
After each image capture, the images are stored in the detector. An easy-reading display will indicate the number of images taken per patient and the total number of images registered in the device which can then be easily uploaded and displayed later in the radiology room.
Thanks to this optimised workflow, errors and stress are minimised, and time and money are saved. This stand-alone device fulfills the daily work
• The Portable DR is the new generation of flat panel detector that delivers unprecedented flexibility in performance and features.
It is the first on the market to provide an answer to the growing struggle of radiologists to reduce the X-ray dose without encountering a negative impact on the image quality or resulting diagnosis.
As well as providing remarkable image quality, the Portable DR is designed to simplify examinations. The versatility and autonomy of this ultra-lightweight and robust detector optimises the number of patients that can be seen.
The Portable DR is at the forefront of technology, benefitting from Trixell's experience as a pioneer in wireless radiography.
State-of-the-art Pixium® CsI scintillator:
- Format : 35 x43 cm or 14 x 17 inches
- High image quality at a low dose. All our detectors offer a long- lasting calibration and a non-deterioration of image quality over the time.
- Optimised pixel size for radiography applications: 160 µm
- Complete image acquired in less than 6 seconds
- Unrivalled ergonomics :
- Only 3.1 kg including battery - the lightest flat panel detector in our range
- Convenient, cassette- sized detector (ISO 4090)
- Up to 8-hour battery autonomy from a full charge
- Flexible and intuitive :
- Hassle-free installation into radiography rooms or mobile carts
- Multi-share: Offers the possibility for multiple detectors in one room, or one detector shared across several rooms
- Unique Auto-detection feature allowing performance without generator synchronization